Saturday, February 23, 2008

Since the past few weeks have been very busy, with basketball games, devos, and other misc events, Mitch and I decided to spend a day at home on the couch. We started off the day with a movie, went online and watched the Harding/Henderson b-ball game (close to actually being there), and watched another movie. Jacey then woke up and I realized that I hadn't left the house since Wednesday evening. Needless to say I was a little stir crazy. So we called up Newton and Laura and met them for an enjoyable dinner at Abuelo's. We hadn't see them since Christmas and it was really nice to catch up.

My sister is coming next Saturday to spend her Spring Break with us. I'm really excited to have her here. We don't have many big plans - just some quality time together. It'll be fun!

4 comments:

Harmony said...

Oh I love lazy Saturdays. They are my favorite. Enjoy your sister. What fun.

Laura said...

Glad you guys called; we really enjoyed dinner. Let's do it again soon.

Rebecca said...

sure wish I was coming....I miss all of you so much. Glad that Charlotte is coming tho. love, MOM

Charlotte said...

yay im so excited!!!!!!!