Saturday, February 16, 2008

Valentine's Day

I had a wonderful Valentine's Day this year. I can always count on my hubby to bring me flowers of some sort, and this year was no exception. He also got his little girl something to remember the day. We had a nice, quiet evening at home, and a good dinner. We decided not to go out, since everyone else would be doing the same thing. Mitch got some cute pictures of the day for everyone to enjoy.


We also had Jacey's 6 month pictures taken. It's amazing what a difference 3 months can make. She sat up and smiled at the camera and looked like she was enjoying every minute of it. I can't wait to get the pictures back.


Hope everyone has a great weekend!

3 comments:

Harmony said...

Those are great pictures! Glad to see some new ones of that cute little girl. I'm also glad you had a great valentines day.

Charlotte said...

she is toooo cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i cant wait to see her!

Laura said...

Very sweet pictures!