Saturday, February 2, 2008

New Couch

Kelly reminded me that I haven't posted pictures of our new couches. We are really loving them. I now enjoy sitting in the living room, when I used to dread it after a while. I don't know if the pictures are clear enough, but the fabric is olive green-ish and the pillows have a lot of nice muted colors in them. Mitch actually slept on the couch a few nights ago because his legs were bothering him, and he loved it. (I don't know if that's a good thing or not.) So (drumroll) here they are:





They make our end tables and coffee table look very small, but it's ok for now. And our carpet even looks good. Who knew?

2 comments:

Harmony said...

They look great! I'm sure you are enjoying something much better than those old ones. :) You reminded me that I need to post pictures of my new couch also.

Laura said...

Congrats on the couches!