Wednesday, February 13, 2008

6 Months

Jacey is now officially half a year old. I can't believe she's here already, and I know I'm just going to keep saying that. She now is a chubby 14 pounds, loves food and her daddy, and wants to talk to everyone. I can't wait to see what the next few months bring.

Last night we had a great time watching the Happy Cowboys/girls basketball team play. The guys are ranked around #1, and the girls are doing well too. I really know nothing about basketball (one of the few sports that I never watched often), but it's fun to sit with excited/nervous parents and cheer their kids on. It's also fun to watch Mitch turn into a kid again.

For some reason this year Mitch and I are really interested in the political scene. We actually find ourselves watching CNN as the latest results come in. (Who knew CNN could be interesting?) I like the competition that is going on. I'm excited to see what the future holds.

2 comments:

Harmony said...

I can't believe she is already 6 months old. Time does fly. We really need to get together soon.

Kristina said...

Michael and I have also found ourselves watching CNN more often this year, and I have even watched by myself some! Maybe this means we are growing up?? :)