Thursday, November 15, 2007

3 Months

Today we are going to Sears to get Jacey's 3 month pictures taken. I'm quite excited honestly. When I was growing up my parents had our baby pictures on the wall for all to see. It made me feel special, and it was also fun to look at how little I was. I hope to continue the tradition with Jacey and all of our children. My only dilemma is what to dress her in...

The pictures should be online tonight, so if you would like to order any just let me know!

We are also going Christmas shopping. Yes, I know it's before Thanksgiving, but we're getting together with Mitch's family for a week of fun in San Antonio, and we're celebrating Christmas then. I'm also excited about this. Even though we just went to Nashville, I'm looking forward to a vacation. Maybe just a trip to a place we haven't seen in awhile.

God has really blessed us this year. We have plenty of food, clothing, health, a cool house, great friends, and a wonderful family. So many people can't say that!

And it might even snow here on Thanksgiving.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Send the link to the web site.