Friday, September 14, 2007

Pretty girl

This is her first Sunday to go to church. Grandma gave her the pretty dress, and the booties she's wearing I wore when I was her age.



Getting ready for another trip out.

Sleeping beauty.

My drama queen.

It's amazing to look at these pictures and realize how much she's already changed. She's definitely put on some more body fat. and has more cheeks on her. She's also starting to sleep more (hooray!). Thursday night she slept for 6 1/2 hours before I woke up and fed her. She's consistently stretched feedings to 4 hours this week.

One of my new favorite things: giving Jacey a bath and watching her relax. It's one of the most peaceful things I've ever seen.

2 comments:

Harmony said...

So pretty! Can't wait to meet her.

Kelly said...

I love her little dress and headband.