Wednesday, September 19, 2007

A little less sleep

So I have a typical newborn. After sleeping through the night (well, almost), we were up every 3 hours Sunday night (mainly because mom ate pickles), and 3-4 on Monday. I think Jacey's been going through a growth spurt. At least that's all I can figure. Last night was much better though.

I've realized that all my posts are about Jacey, so I'll try to fill you in on her and the other things in our life (I think there are other things). We are planning a trip to Nashville courtesy of my parents at the end of October. They are dying to see Jacey again, and it'll be fun to show her off. Even though they live 15 hours away, we're hopefully going to do better about seeing each other, for my sake as well as theirs. Work and the craziness of life are poor excuses for not seeing family in my opinion. So I'm thrilled about that.

My inlaws gave us a lot of chicken that was leftover from camp this summer, and I've had fun creating meals. If anyone has any good recipes for chicken, feel free to share!

New Xbox game - Lego Star Wars II = lots of fun. It's a comedy, really.

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Chicken dishes that I like: Santa Fe Chicken, pesto chicken, parmesan chicken, crescent roll chicken, chicken and rice, chicken and dumplings, chicken enchiladas, poppy seed chicken, and Tyler's favorite - tuna casserole only with chicken.

Harmony said...

Poppy seed chicken is our favorite. We also do chicken enchiladas (use some cream cheese with the cream of mushroom soup and the sour cream - awesome), and of course chicken strips.

Harmony said...

Oh yes, and yeah for a trip to Nashville. Showing off a new baby is always fun.