Monday, September 24, 2007

The evils of garlic

After eating lasagna, pizza, and breadsticks for dinner the past few nights, and waking up to a screaming child, we're hoping that she is opposed to just garlic. The poor thing will just scream with a gurgling stomach after her midnight feeding. I'm saddened by this because of my love of all things Italian, but I value sleep and a happy, comfortable child more.


This weekend was very enjoyable. Friday we went to Sam's for diapers and a tour. I haven't shopped there in so long that I had no idea what wonderful things I could buy in bulk. They even have decent furniture. Who knew? Saturday we invited ourselves over to Newton and Laura's for a movie day. We hadn't seen them in a while, and so we enjoyed a lazy Saturday together.


Here are a few recent pictures for your enjoyment:
We are trying to take a picture each month by the same object to see how much she is growing. This is Cuddles, my childhood teddy bear.
I was so lucky in my timing to get this picture! She is smiling because of gas, not because of mom, unfortunately.

I love her pants! She is finally just big enough for them.

2 comments:

Harmony said...

I understand the Italian delimma. Reese did not like tomato sauce for a time. It killed me. So I layed off of it for a few weeks and then slowly reintroduced it. She's fine with it now. So maybe it won't be a long absence. :)

Kelly said...

I wonder if it's only when you eat garlic at night. Just a thought. Keeping down lots of water helped me when I ate things with tons of flavor, too. I hope you don't have to completely cut out Italian food. I like the idea of a picture each month with the same item. Cute pictures!

Love ya.