Monday, May 26, 2008

My Little Fish

Today we took Jacey to the WTAMU pool with our friends the Hacketts. I really had no idea what to expect. I knew Jacey liked the water, but pools can be completely different, with all the people and craziness. However, she loved every minute! She was practically swimming already. She also loved to splash everywhere. It was so fun to share something new with her. Her friend Colton enjoyed it too, especially when he got to stand on the steps. They both were adorable. Needless to say, Jacey wore herself out and crashed hard for the evening.

Here are a few pictures of our day.



4 comments:

Tyler said...

Two things:

1) That little girl is growing up fast and getting cuter every day!

2) Mitch's farmer's tan is about as bad as his brother's.

It was great talking to you tonight!

Harmony said...

That girl is growing so fast. I can't wait to see her (and you guys) next week. Also, what's with the stash? :)

Anonymous said...

So, the pool was 50% water 50% cholorine. Which in and of itself is rather nasty, but also creates cool effects for pictures. I really don't have a farmer's tan. I double checked (along with my wife) to confirm this. The water just made it look that way. (Not that I wouldn't be proud of a farmers tan, the problem is that I haven't seen enough sun to get a tan yet.) As for the stash, there is a gotee under the chin, just hard to see when mouth is wide open.
But on a good note, we sure did have fun.

Kristina said...

Those pictures are so cute! She growing so fast! It looks like you all are doing great!