Thursday, August 7, 2008

Changes

Recently I've realized just how much my little girl has grown. She's wearing clothing that actually matches her age (a first), forgoing her morning nap, eating like crazy, and generally acting more independent. She loves whole milk and doesn't mind the weaning process. In less than a week she'll be able to ride in a new car seat. There are lots of changes happening, and I'm both excited and sad.

We've had a very busy, yet fun, week. Since this is Adam's (our intern) last week, we decided to paint the youth room. Finally! It took most of the day Tuesday to get the the base coat on. We still have the stripes and a 2nd coat to do in the hallway. So far I think it looks fantastic. It's much better than the awful beat-up white. Wednesday we had a funeral, church, and volleyball. Today we bought more paint, took Adam for awesome pizza at Basil Doc's, and got supplies for the camp-out retreat this weekend. Mitch and the youth group are going to camp out in the canyon on one of our elder's land. 3 days and 2 nights without bathrooms. Jacey and I have decided to stay home and watch the Olympics. I'm sure everyone will have fun though.