Friday, October 19, 2007

Thank you

God has been reminding me recently in so many small ways that he'll take care of us. With all of the doctor's bills coming, and life just being what it is, sometimes it's easy to forget I don't have to do this all on my own. The most recent reminder happened yesterday. I had been thinking about going to buy Jacey some winter clothes, since it's getting cooler. Luckily I waited. This past weekend Harmony sent me home with two tubs of baby clothes she wasn't going to use anymore. After doing 4 loads of just baby laundry and putting them away, I realized that Jacey can probably wear a different outfit for every day from now until maybe April. And she'll look fabulous too. I'm out of hangers and drawer space. It is very wonderful. Thank you so much Harmony! (And Raylee and Reese too!)

3 comments:

Harmony said...

You are so welcome. Since my kids were around first, Grandma's kept my kids quite clothed. So I think it is only fair to pass those on. Enjoy.

Charlotte said...

hey I have a blogspot now! just thought id let you know

Charlotte said...

hey you can see my blog now! and you need to update tooo! =)