Saturday, April 26, 2008

Walking and Crawling

We are now in motion around our house. Jacey can army-crawl anywhere she wants to go and is loving every minute. I made a deal with her when I got hurt. I told her that she could crawl when I could walk. Well, Thursday my PT said that I could walk around the house without crutches. Whoo-hoo!! Needless to say I'm quite sore and tired, but mobile nonetheless! You can see Jacey in action here and here.

Mitch and I hadn't had a free evening together in at least 2 weeks, so yesterday we headed to Amarillo to spend some birthday money. I found a new outfit at the mall and got Mitch's birthday gift as well. Afterwards we tried out a new Japanese restaurant for dinner. Who knew we liked Oriental food so much? Our last stop was Walmart, where we seem to have to visit at least once a week. (And I still forget to get something I needed every time!) I secretly love driving the scooters around Walmart. Jacey enjoys the ride as well. After we walked/scooted around the store 3 times, we decided we had what we came for and went home. Where Jacey and I promptly crashed.

Today is filled with absolutely nothing. Hope everyone can have such a good Saturday!

2 comments:

Charlotte said...

yay for being mobile!
i will probably give you a call soon to update you personally.. sorry i didnt call earlier but its been crazy. things went well tho!
and btw that new pic of you and jacey is soooo good of you!!! miss ya!

Harmony said...

I love the new pic also. And I'm glad both of you are mobile now. I'm sure it is fun.