Monday, December 24, 2007

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas Eve! We have had a very insane week, thus the lack of updates. But now we're home and being lazy, so here I go. We had a good weekend visit with Mitch's parents. We really enjoy when they come visit because we usually make it to a movie and dinner. This time we saw National Treasure, and I think it's fantastic. It's a great sequel. Today we spent our time relaxing and playing Super Mario Bros. III. Mitch downloaded it off the internet, and I'm having a blast. The only Nintendo I had access to was my granny's, and I had to fight all my cousins for a turn. Mitch is very patient with me when we play.


Jacey has definitely blossomed recently. Today she kept down a spoonful or two of cereal, much to the delight of her momma. Maybe we can start experimenting with eating food soon. We also finally found her a Bumbo chair. They had been recalled for a while, but now they're back! She had fun sitting a chewing on Dad's new loofah.

2 comments:

Kristina said...

Jacey has gotten so big! She's adorable!I bet you guys had fun with her this Christmas. We just found out today that we are having a girl! I hope you guys are still doing good! Talk to you later!!

Kelly said...

How long must we aunts and uncles wait for some Jacey updates? Come on. We want pictures!!!